Registration payment can be made via bank deposit or wire transfer to the following account:
Account holder: The Wine Studio SL
Bank: BANCO SANTANDER
IBAN: ES78 0049 5402 3226 1629 8135
• The registration will be effective once proof of bank deposit or transfer receipt has been sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• International transfers must be made in Euros.
• Please indicate the course reference number (it appears in the corresponding program information) and the name of the student when making the transfer.
• Course registration will not be effective until payment confirmation and the corresponding registration form, completed and signed, is sent to email@example.com.
• The cancellation of a course must be communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Notice of cancellation must be sent within 15 days prior to the start of the course. Otherwise, no refunds can be made. Once the cancellation has been accepted and confirmed, a full refund will take place within 15 days. Accepted cancellations will be fully refunded.
• If a candidate cannot attend the course, they can reserve their seat for the next course, or relinquish their seat to another person, provided they give notice within 15 days prior to the start of the course.
• It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to notify The Wine Studio of any change in their personal data.
• The candidate may postpone the exam date provided they notify email@example.com within 20 days prior to the scheduled date. They will be able to take the exam at any future date scheduled for an examination of the same level, regardless of the language.
• The candidate must be aware of WSET exam regulations, which are available at the following link: EXAMINATIONS.
• To learn more about our policy on data protection, please read the legal disclaimer at the bottom of our web page.
• The Wine Studio reserves the right to cancel, or postpone a course a minimum of 10 days prior to the course start date if a minimum number of students are not registered or due to exceptional circumstances. When postponing a course, The Wine Studio will promptly inform candidates of the new dates for the course. If those are not suitable for the candidate, the tuition fee will be refunded. In case of cancellation, the candidate will receive a full refund of the tuition fee.
• Upon registering for a course, the candidate authorizes The Wine Studio to cede their personal contact info to WINE & SPIRITS EDUCATION TRUST to be able to issue the corresponding certificates or to contact them directly. This data will not be disclosed to any other entity or institution, and The Wine Studio database will not be sold to third parties for commercial purposes.
• Candidates are solely responsible for damages to self or damages to others caused by their inappropriate use or abuse of alcoholic products, which are the subject of wine tastings, or utensils used throughout the courses, as well as for material damages or personal injuries caused to third parties.
• Under no circumstances is The Wine Studio liable for lost or damaged objects by participants, either within or outside of the classrooms where courses take place.
• The Wine Studio is not responsible for any allergic reactions or other reactions of the sort that could occur during the development of a course. Candidates whose medical treatment is incompatible with the consumption of alcohol, or who suffer from illnesses that prohibit contact with or the consumption of alcohol, as well as children under the age of 18, will not be able to participate in the courses under any circumstances. It is the responsibility of the person who enrolls in the course to notify The Wine Studio any of these problems or inconveniences before completing their registration.
• Prior to the start of the course, the candidate will be responsible for informing The Wine Studio of any physical or medical circumstances that could be incompatible with the consumption of alcohol.
• The Wine Studio recommends the responsible consumption and use of alcoholic beverages.
• The information submitted by candidates is in the form of a sworn statement, and The Wine Studio reserves the right to cancel the registration in the case that the information does not correspond with reality.