1. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT METHOD
Once the registration form is filled up through our website, payments can be made via bank deposit or transfer to the following account:
Account holder: The Wine Studio SL
Bank: Banco Santander
IBAN: ES78 0049 5402 3226 1629 8135
• Registration will be effective once proof of bank deposit or transfer receipt has been sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as it is received, the registration will be confirmed. Access to the WSET Global Campus will be open 60 days before the start of the course, at the latest.
• International transfers must be made in euros.
• Please indicate the course reference number (it appears in the corresponding programme information) and the name of the student when making the transfer.
• Course fees are all-inclusive:
• Payment in two instalments:
Block 1: D1, D2, D4, D5 – 4,000€ To be paid at registration
Block 2: D3, D6 – 2,850€ To be paid by June 1st, 2021
Block 1 can also be paid in two instalments:
• 50% at registration
• 50% Up to 30 days before the start of the course.
2. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
• All candidates for WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines must hold the WSET Level 3 in Wines / Wines & Spirits qualification
• All candidates for WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines must be above 18 years old at the start of the course.
• The cancellation of a course must be communicated via email to email@example.com.
• Cancellations of confirmed places are accepted up to 30 days before to the course start date. Otherwise, no refunds can be made. Once the cancellation has been accepted and confirmed, the refund will be made by transfer within 15 days.
• If a candidate cannot attend the course, they can reserve their seat for the next course, provided they give notice at least 30 days prior to the start of the course.
• In all cancellations, if access to the WSET Diploma Student Campus has already been granted, 400€ will be retained for administration costs and WSET study material fees. However, the student will retain their 3-year access to the campus and this amount will be subtracted if they enrol back into a Diploma course within the 3-year window.
• It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to notify The Wine Studio of any change in their personal data.
• The candidate may postpone their exam dates provided they are within their 3-year registration window and they notify firstname.lastname@example.org before the corresponding deadline for each exam.
• The candidate must be aware of WSET exam regulations. Please, refer to the relevant document in this website
• To learn more about our policy on data protection, please read the legal disclaimer at the bottom of our website, www.thewinestudio.es
3. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• The Wine Studio reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course a minimum of 30 days prior to the course start date if a minimum number of students are not registered or due to exceptional circumstances. When postponing a course, The Wine Studio will promptly inform candidates of the new dates for the course. If those are not suitable for the candidate, the course fee will be refunded. In case of cancellation, the candidate will also receive a full refund of the course fee.
• Upon registering for a course, the candidate authorizes The Wine Studio to cede their personal contact info to WINE & SPIRITS EDUCATION TRUST to be able to register them for exams and process their qualification. This data will not be disclosed to any other entity or institution, and The Wine Studio database will not be sold to third parties for commercial purposes.
• Candidates are solely responsible for damages to self or damages to others caused by their inappropriate use or abuse of alcoholic products, which are the subject of wine tastings, or utensils used throughout the courses, as well as for material damages or personal injuries caused to third parties.
• Under no circumstances is The Wine Studio liable for lost or damaged objects by participants, either within or outside of the classrooms where courses take place.
• The Wine Studio is not responsible for any allergic reactions or other reactions of the sort that could occur during the development of a course. Candidates whose medical treatment is incompatible with the consumption of alcohol, or who suffer from illnesses that prohibit contact with or the consumption of alcohol, as well as children under the age of 18, will not be able to participate in the courses under any circumstances. It is the responsibility of the person who enrols on the course to notify The Wine Studio about any of these problems or inconveniences before completing their registration.
• Prior to the start of the course, the candidate will be responsible for informing The Wine Studio of any physical or medical circumstances that could be incompatible with the consumption of alcohol.
• The Wine Studio recommends the responsible consumption and use of alcoholic beverages.
• The information submitted by candidates is in the form of a sworn statement, and The Wine Studio reserves the right to cancel the registration in the case that the information does not correspond with reality.