When designing tailored training, we are as flexible as our customers. We view training as an important engine for the wine trade and through repeated discussions with our customers, we have been able to design programmes that have produced incredible results, both in employee motivation as in results. Our sessions are designed to generate not only a positive and fun atmosphere, but to spark the enthusiasm needed to go out and conquer the world.
1. We study the objectives that each client wants to achieve
2. We analyze the average level of the group
3. We look at the time the client has available, the period within which they want to achieve the objective, and the budget available to them
4. We suggest a program
5. We design and conduct the training
- Company and wine trade induction for new employees.
- Design of ongoing training programs for sales teams, marketing departments, call centers, etc.
- Benchmark tastings of a set of competitors and from there, creation of unique selling points.
- One-off training for wine tourism programs.
- Training of cellar teams.
- Incentive education programs for on-trade clients.
- Courses for restaurant floor staff focused on a better understanding of the wine list and menu, and how in turn to optimize wine sales on the floor.
Marqués de Vargas Family Wines & Estates / Codorníu Raventós Group / Zamora Company / Capuchino Group / Pago de Carraovejas / Pagos del Rey / Marqués de Murrieta / Cellers Espelt / Aseuniv / Dehesa de Luna / Rioja Alta Group / Valladolid Chamber of Commerce / Madrid Chamber of Commerce / ICEX / Bodegas Patrocinio / The Lauder Institute University of Pennsylvania / Le Cordon Bleu / ESADE / Barbadillo Group / Spanish Federation of Wine / Bodegas Palacio 1894 / Moet Hennessey Group / Bodegas Corral / The Co-operatives Union Agro-Alimentarias Cooperatives of Castilla-La Mancha, among others.